November Is Boring

Ever notice how October is so exciting and then BAM you're kicked right in the teeth with November? The weather is blah, it is dark all the time, and apart from Sherman's birthday, nothing is going on! I did notice that I am behind on my Thanksgiving dinner preparations. I don't know where the time went, but I've got to get my act together and get this dinner planned. The past few years I've been purchasing a pre-cooked dinner from the grocery store that I have to heat up. That was enough stress really, but apparently I need more because I've decided to cook my own food this year. Hopefully it won't be the last time. I've also committed to the Turkey Bowl this year with my regular bowling league team. It is a long weekend, and I'd probably be bored anyhow, right? Besides, what is more fun than bowling with my brand new old bowling ball? I've decided it will be fabulous. I guess I do have a few things to look forward to. I'll try to focus on those.

Comments

Popular Posts