All My Bags Are Packed

I'm ready to go. Oh, wait...no I'm not. Today is jam-packed full of last minute to dos. I started my laundry going at home and headed out to get my hair cut (and fluffed beyond all reason). Now I'm off to find some warm weather clothes and all sorts of others little necessities. At some point in time I'd like to do one more tanning appointment and I'd bet Peanut would love it if I gave him a bath. I still need to finish packing my stuff as well as Peanut's vacation get-away bag. I think I've given up on cleaning the house. I'm aiming for dinner with the folks in Tremp City tonight (they say it is warm enough to grill out!) and then I'll be off to pick up my travelling companions after their Garrison Keiller show. Then we're off to Minneapolis to catch a few winks before our early morning and flight out at 7:40am. It is almost time. 18 hours, 29 minutes, and 36 seconds, 35, 34, 33, 32...

Comments

Popular Posts