Reflection

I don't do Xmas cards. Maybe it is because I haven't done anything with my life yet or maybe it is because I hate cards so. Either way, I'm left without a means of communication with those far-reaching friends and family. What is going on in the land of Lisa? The good news is that you don't have to wait until Xmas to find out! You can jump onto my blog at anytime, day or night, and figure out what I've been up to! Whether it is about my home, my crazy neighbors, my aging puppy dog, going out with friends, or how I feel, it is all what is going on with me. I'm sorry I don't have stories about kids. It seems like everyone cares about kids. If it makes you feel better, you can think of me as a kid. I am the youngest after all and always will be! The point is, what a better time to reflect on your life and the events of the previous year than Valentine's Day. Since I don't have a Valentine, it gives me plenty of time to think about the people in my life that I care about. I recently ran across this quote while reading Life of Pi by Yann Martel, "It is true that those we meet change us, sometimes so profoundly that we are not the same afterwards..." Thank you to those people in my life. I appreciate you more than you know, whether you like it or not.

Comments

  1. Hey! Look!!! Lisa reads!!! (wink)

    Awwww, really, thank ya, hon. I think this is a good time to say "I Love You", isn't it? :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts