Bon Voyage?

Why does it seem like everyone is trying to get rid of me? I don't leave until Saturday night! Everyone keeps wishing me well on my travels, but I'm not gone yet! I've still got lots to do before Saturday night. Last night after a little wine sipping at The Wine Guyz in the name of charity for La Crosse Community Theatre, I managed to get some cleaning done around my house and added a few more items to my to-do list for an undetermined future moment of free time. That made me feel a little more in control of things.

Tonight will be a rush. A co-worker (no, not you Ken) wanted to pay me back with a dirty martini after work and then I have to rush home to care for my puppers and then back to LAX for my required monthly comedy liaison appointment. I just realized I ran out of month to go see comedy, so tonight is the night. Luckily I was able to convince my sister and brother-in-law to join me. It is always like pulling teeth to get my friends to go with when I need to attend comedy. I'm glad I have an accommodating family! The clock is still ticking away...only faster. 2 days, 22 hours, and 25 minutes left.

Comments

Popular Posts