Tick Tock Tickity Tock

16 days, 16 hours, 0 seconds until relaxing Cozumel! The clock just keeps ticking. I can feel the time ticking away today at work as well. Due to extreme weather conditions in Wisconsin, the comedians have been having a hard time getting to La Crosse even though we have blue skies and sunshine on my shoulders. It seems that all I've done the last two days is talk on the phone with our comedy dealer and deal with the repercussions of weather. I have been pretty darn busy with other work as well. My boss has been gone and I'm picking up some slack. Unfortunately the slack is all the stressful stuff I don't like to do. Hungry Peddler was a good stress reliever last night. The food was quite tasty and the atmosphere cozy. Tonight a co-worker is buying me a glass of wine to wash away the stress. Hopefully soon I will regain my sassiness.

Comments

Popular Posts