Xcaret Excitement

Yesterday was a fun-filled day at the Xcaret. I think I must declare that it is the most beautiful place I've ever seen I have lots of pictures to share when I get back. We took a cruise down the underground river across the park. That was super-fabulous considering Sam can't swim. He was swimming like a little toad by the end of our journey. We dined by Jaguar Island, saw spider monkeys, sea turtles, deer, wild boar, and so much more! We enjoyed a post-lunch nap in a hammock overlooking the ocean and after a walk around the park and ruins, enjoyed another dip in the ocean pool. All in all, a super-great time, but we were exhausted little monkeys. The ferry ride over to the mainland was not so great in the morning and I got some sea sickies. The ride home (thank the rolling Jesus) was not so bad and we played a little cards on my balcony before turning in early. Tonight is our fancy dinner out, so I´m all dressed up in the internet cafe area. Good times. I´m glad Sam and I are liquored up enough and Shirley isn´t ready yet. Tommorrow we will be renting a jeep to go out to explore the island. We are all really looking forward to it and I´m glad Shirley will be driving! Next time I blog will probably be from the U.S. So sad. See ya on the flip side.

Comments

Popular Posts