Hearts All A Flutter

As I am still working on getting rid of the headache from last week, I'm not so happy to say that the heart fluttering has returned. It seemed it had been awhile since I had heart fluttering. I thought perhaps it was stress related because although I experienced fluttering before my trip to Mexico in February and after my trip, I did not have a problem at all while relaxing on the beach oceanside. After Mexico, at some point they went away. It is funny how you don't pay attention when you are feeling well, but you can do nothing else while feeling off. I wish I could describe it better because I know I haven't come up with anything better than if feels like muffled fluttering and it usually makes me lose my breath. I was just reading up online about heart flutters and most of the posts were from people in their 20s and 30s. Maybe it is more common than I thought. There was also a lot of mention about doctors not taking it too seriously because of the young age. Why then do I not feel right when my heart is fluttering? Why do I feel sick and worn out? I'm tired.

Comments

Popular Posts