Past Became The Present

The past seems to have plowed full force right into the present. A lot has transpired since I first pencilled in my plasma donation appointment. Isn't it peculiar how we perpetually evolve? I thought it would be such a long wait and now that the appointment peers at me from tomorrow's calendar, I'm pleading for more time! I will need to pull in to the plasma donation place by six o'clock in the morning! The physical and initial donation could persist for two or three hours, so I hope after that kind of commitment I will be permitted to donate. I've had problems giving blood in the past, but I'm hoping my veins will be pleased by the idea of superfluous money. Considering my plan to have a part-time job over the summer has not yet panned out, the extra income would be positive for my pocketbook!

Comments

Popular Posts