Planning A Plant-A-Thon

I just caught a glimpse of the weather forecast for the rest of the week and was disheartened to see little black clouds and lightening bolts! I've got a whole row of hedges that haven't sunken into the ground yet. I'll probably have to dig holes for them.... tonight. I thought maybe I could get two in the ground each night, now I'm hoping for all ten. I maybe should have been a little more productive last night, but when an old friend calls for cocktails, I must answer the call. I'm starting to feel the stress of too much on my to-do list. If only Peanut could lend a paw.

Comments

  1. I can't wait to see how it all looks! Good luck getting the plants in tonight. Just think of how good all of the impending rain will be for them. Not to mention the money you will save on having to water them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts