What A Day

Oh for the love of...! My morning started at 7:19am, because apparently I turned off the alarm at six. I crawled out of bed thinking I had such a busy weekend that I was so tired. As the water from the shower began to wash away the cobwebs from my brain, I realized it was Tuesday. Where did Monday go? It is Z93 Night at the Loggers, but my beer-drinking companion bailed on me. I was considering my options for the evening, one of which included spending some quality time with Peanut and getting my exercise in. Then, like the blue skies this morning, fate smiled down on me and one of my co-workers came looking for Loggers tickets, so I'm back in the game! As I sat down to lunch with my chicken-salad pita with cucumbers and tomatoes, I surfed the internet and found an interesting story about how tomatoes are being pulled from grocery shelves due to a salmonella outbreak. Great! I hear that the sickness could hit within 12-72 hours. Since I had the other half of this tomato yesterday, I'm right in the middle of the danger zone. I warned my co-workers if I call in sick tomorrow, it probably isn't due to the after affects of alcohol. And then as I tried to post this story of my harrowing day, the blog site failed and I lost the whole damned thing! This is my second attempt. Tonight better be fanflippintastic. What a day and I'm only halfway through!

Comments

Popular Posts