Nice Pair Of Hens

Actually, I have two and a half nice pair of hens. The little Styrofoam eggs with carved out legs attached covered in Paperclay actually look like little birds! So far they look like uncooked birds because I still need to paint them up all golden brown. It only has to look convincing from twenty feet, right? On another time-is-running-out note, I purchased some annual housewarming party supplies yesterday. I think I still have a few more decorations to pursue, but will feel much better knowing that everything is waiting at my house. There have been parties past where I have paid almost as much in shipping costs as the goods cost just to have them delivered at the last minute. My next order of business should be to start looking for a costume. Bette Middler? Rita Hayworth? I bet they both have a nice pair of hens.

Comments

Popular Posts