Kick Off

I kicked off Riverfest today by enjoying lunch in the food tent. I had some delicious pasta dish from Ciatti's that was way too olive oily. Then I shared a strawberry shortcake from Quillin's with a co-worker. I have to say that angel food cake and strawberries is a fine dessert, just call it what it is. There was nothing shortcakey about it! However, it is a sweet, sweet treat if you're in the market for one.

I'm working on hooking up a volunteer group from the radio station to do some beer pouring down at the festival hopefully tomorrow. I'll have to bump some other plans, but I'm sure it will be worth it. I just need to convince people to join me! Today is my last day of work for the week and then I'm off to get ready for my big Fourth of July picnic and start hunting for props for the Holmen Community Theatre show "The Nerd." I still hope to get more festing in...It is going to be a busy weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts