Time Will Tell

My "free" time this week is jam-packed full of activities! Last night I auditioned for To Kill A Mockingbird at La Crosse Community Theatre. There weren't as many ladies my age as ones about knee-high, so the outlook is good. However, sometimes you can do everything right and your height doesn't look good with one of the other cast members or maybe you don't have the right color hair or they need to shift ages to fit the band of actors they have. The cast list will be posted Wednesday, so time will tell.

Tonight I have plans to use up that Wine Guyz gift certificate on some wine and probably a bread basket with dipping oil. I can't get enough of that garlic parmesan. In addition, I've been betting on my Facebook Scrabulous games and so far I've won a glass of wine and a meat and cheese tray! Maybe if the mood strikes, I'll pop on over to the theatre to check out the competition on day two.

Tomorrow I have lunch plans to try out the newly added sandwich counter at the Bodega. I've heard nothing but rave reviews, so I'm really looking forward to it. I haven't been out for lunch in awhile either, so I may just take the walk up there to really enjoying the outing and then swing by the theatre for a quick peak at the cast list.

Somewhere in there I need to pick up a baby shower gift for my co-worker's baby shower on Thursday. And I suppose I should also go grocery shopping so I can make new food for this weekend's final performances of "The Nerd" before the Loggers game Thursday evening.

Did I say busy? I'm wondering if it has any chance of slowing down. I guess time will tell on that one too!

Comments

Popular Posts