Musings

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately about The Muse Theatre. My friend is starting a theatre in an old renovated church. She has been working on this for a few years, but I saw it for the first time about a week ago. There is still a lot of renovating to be done, but she is holding her first auditions tomorrow for Bat Boy: The Musical. She has asked me to do posters and programs and such for the theatre and I'm very excited to be able to get paid to do what I love to do while helping her out with her new endeavor. I see nothing but opportunities there. The mission statement is simply: To Inspire. Mission accomplished. If you're on Facebook, you can join The Muse Theatre group and be informed of upcoming auditions, shows, and general information about the theatre. I hope you will be inspired too.

Comments

Popular Posts