Moving On

On Sunday I left To Kill A Mockingbird behind in a blaze of glory. A few of us cast members hit the bars after strike. We decided we needed something fun to do to close out the show, so we created a Hay List--things we wanted to do before hitting the hay for the night. The list included: Finding an Alabama state quarter Finding someone who had seen the show Finding someone who knew who had written To Kill A Mockingbird Finding a black man who would allow us to call him Tom Robinson and buying him a drink Among others.... It also included rules like I had to take a drink every time I put on lip gloss (My cast mates must have noticed I have a problem) and each time someone said "hay." We also planned to hit up ten bars in our quest. I'm not quite sure if we made that goal or if we gave up. I know Top Shots was our seventh stop because Blondy told me so. After a morning to recover, I can safely say that I've moved on. This week is full of painting activities in Tremp City. Then what?

Comments

Popular Posts