Now What?

I haven't heard, but I can safely assume that the newly painted Tremplo homestead has received it's house guest with open arms. There may be more painting in my future in Trempealeau, but I would think we should let the guest get acclimated before turning the house upside down again.

So, last night getting ready for bed, I was thinking about what I could occupy my time with today. I have another job that I want to apply for, so here I am at my sister's house, using her internet for over an hour now and still have not made it to the website to apply. I am, however, all caught up on my Facebook Wordscraper. I also have graphic design work to do yet today. Bat Boy: The Musical is coming up fast for The Muse Theatre and they need posters. I have a sneaking suspicion that designing these posters is going to put me in the Halloween mood. I'm afraid to flip that switch, because after it has been flipped, it is just going to be a waiting game!

I've been feeling super nostalgic lately and I'm sure that is part of leaving half of your life behind in favor of a new one. I can say that there is a lot to look forward to in my future. Girls night will most likely be spent at Craft Beer night at Oktoberfest with a gyro in hand (god willin'). Our annual girlie weekend is going to be spent in the woods close to home this year. This year we will actually be roughing it! I can hardly wait. The bonus of being close to home will be having visitors that otherwise wouldn't be able to make the trip. I can almost smell the campfire now!

October also brings with it the changing leaves, the crisp fall air, and apple crisp...just a few of my favorite things! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Freighthouse dining experience for my birthday and can almost taste the steak and shrimp now. Finally, October also brings my favorite holiday...Halloween. I love this time of year! What a perfect time for new beginnings.

Comments

Popular Posts