Another Week

I was just saying how time is going to fly and before you know it I will be back in Wisconsin getting all of my things to bring back with me. Then I log in and see the last time I posted was almost a week ago. It is happening already!

I've gotten all my boxes (that I brought with) unpacked. I need to fold up the boxes and stow them away in the basement. I wasn't feeling motivated last night to do that after FINALLY unpacking the kitchen boxes. I think I was resisting because I know I don't have that much room and I didn't know where I was going to put everything. Well, I found places for the stuff I already brought anyhow.
Peanut and I have thoroughly enjoyed weekend porch time. We also have enjoyed snuggly movie nights (more snuggly than before with just one section of couch) with the portable DVD player (yes that is it on the little end table).
I've already added some storage to the bathroom and have found that the bedroom closet is much bigger than I thought. I have all my seasonal clothes in there with out of season clothes up above behind the purse display! My in-season shoes also have a convenient home within reach.
The dining room looks pretty empty without any kitchen chairs! I also have plans to add a corner office here. The bedroom is pretty put-together except I don't have my vanity and forgot to bring a comforter! Peanut is enjoying resting on the bed anyhow.
So, there it is... all of my boxes are unpacked and I'm settling in to my new home with Peanut. I'll try to stay on top of this whole blogging thing now that I don't have internet at home. Hopefully I will be able to change that in the near future.

Comments

  1. Cute, cute, cute! I love the trim work. It looks like it might be craftsman style. I'd love to see pictures of the outside.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts