Weekend Activities

This is my first weekend in Springfield with nothing to do. This week has just flown by. I can't believe I didn't get everything done I wanted to do. I'll have to see if I can tie up some loose ends this weekend. I'm hoping to take another walk to the post office tomorrow morning to check my work's PO Box for my Netflix movie. I walked over tonight, but the lobby was already closed for the day. If the weather is nice for walking and I get moving in the morning, I should be golden. That will mean movie night in for me tomorrow. The only other agenda item would be finding a laundromat to do my laundry. Since I'm not feeling really keen on that idea, I'm thinking I'll just go shopping for a few clothing items to tide me over for the week. I'll have a big pile of dirty laundry to take back to WI with me, but I'd just rather do it in the comfort of my own home. After I'm done I can pack up the washer and dryer to accompany me back to Springfield. Maybe by the end of the weekend I'll have something exciting to blog about. In the meantime, I think I need to check out what is on the television for movies and maybe catch up on my magazine reading. Joy. PS...I did make a killer new recipe tonight. Check it out!

Comments

Popular Posts