Food, Inc.

I just watched Food, Inc. I really had no business doing that. I've always been a picky eater especially when it came to meat. I have to admit that seeing people gnaw meat from bones makes me throw up in my mouth a little. This was 4,000 times worse than that. I've been attempting to eat whole foods lately, but still am inclined towards eating out more than I'd like. This movie may have broken me of wanting to eat foods when I don't know where they have come from. I have new found motivation to continue down the path towards local, whole foods. You know, over the weekend I was trying to explain to someone that fruit juice is bad because it has more chemicals than actual juice and he said to me "There are chemicals in all food." This, my friends, is why we have this problem in the first place. People in our country have just mindlessly accepted that it is the way it is and it's okay. If you are one of those people, wake up. It is not okay. And P.S. WalMart still sucks for whole foods and organic food selection.

Comments

  1. I gotta say, that was one of the BEST nights ever! Too bad I just can't do it up like that anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts