Dockers Monday

After a weekend of performances for "The Laramie Project," I'm excited to have a few days off. I'm thinking I might need to explore the old hang out, Dockers, after work. It feels like it has been awhile. I also am pretty far behind on the grocery shopping and normal everyday things you are supposed to keep up on. Isn't that the way it goes?

I was excited to get a nice write up in the local paper before the opening of the show. You can read it here. But I realized I was in a town that actually supports the arts when the paper also reviewed the show a day later. And the review is actually positive! I love my new town.

The cast of "The Laramie Project" will be back to ripping peoples' hearts out and making them cry next Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at the Hoogland Center. I wouldn't miss it for the world. Get your tickets by calling 217-523-0878 or visit Springfield Theatre Centre's website for more information.

Comments

Popular Posts