Perfect Household?

My house is a disaster. Granted I've been told that my version of a disaster is quite different from other people. However, I do believe my house needs a thorough once over before I hit the road to Wisconsin. I really wanted to get everything cleaned and decorated for Christmas so I'm all festive right away when I return. Is that wrong?

I used to decorate for Christmas after returning home from a big Thanksgiving meal at my grandparents' house. Once I started hosting Thanksgiving myself I was far too tired to decorate that day, but usually got around to it the following weekend. Now that I will be travelling over the holiday, I feel it is only right to come back home to Christmas.

However, this week is already proving to be shorter on time than my list of projects will allow. And once I get my house all ready, I'll have to go prep for the big Thanksgiving feast at my parents' house. I'm getting tired just thinking about it. Peanut is too.

Comments

Popular Posts