Thankful

I'm thankful today for a belly full of mom's lasagna, my favorite--garlic toast, and red wine. Ahhhh... red wine. These are a few of my favorite things. I'm also thankful to have spent some time with some aunts and uncles, my grandparents, my parents, my sister's family, and three dogs. That is really what today is all about.

My grandma has been diligently working on a quilt for me and showed off her handiwork. Grandpa offered to take it off my hands if I didn't like it. Back off grandpa! You're not getting my quilt!

We spent the afternoon at my sister's eating and lounging around the living room. To the casual observer, one wouldn't even know we hadn't had any turkey today. I'm looking forward to Sherman's turkey leftovers tomorrow after a Tremplo Breakfast Club get together and our very own Turkey celebration on Saturday. 

So much to be thankful for.

Comments

Popular Posts