Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Colored Glass Balls

I went out on a hunt for large ball ornaments last night. I stopped at the Wal-Mart thinking for sure if anybody had big balls, they would. No dice. Really the search might have ended there because I headed home with a heavy heart. However, a friend called to say he had seen big balls at the Kohl's store. After dinner for me and supper and a walk for Peanut, I headed back out into the cold December night. I went to the Kohl's only to discover my search would not be a short one. I headed on to the next store, and the next, and the next and came out empty handed. Finally at Target I found just what I was looking for... they had two left. Did I mention I need three? Elsewhere in the store I found another beautiful pair of big woodsy-looking balls. Again, where is the third? You'd think these things came in pairs. It was at this point when my enthusiasm for the hunt waned and I settled for something completely different. Well, not completely. I purchased several balls, but all much smaller than I had hoped for. Tonight I'll find out if I can string them together in some sort of great ball conglomerate. If not, I've still got big balls on the brain and could possible resume the search tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Lisa! As far as I'm concerned you're always on the hunt for big balls. Christmas or no Christmas. Thanks for the laugh. After the day I've had, I needed that.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...