It's Raining Cats And Dogs

I don't think I've ever experienced such a torrential downpour two days before Christmas. I'm glad it isn't ice...yet. Like my mother told me, "You're in the ice belt now." It sounds like something that a She-Ra character would have. Her name would be Frosta! Wikipedia knows everything: "She was the Ice Empress of Etheria with the power to freeze anything she desires (probably with her super fancy, ice belt!). She has a huge crush on He-Man, often going to great lengths to impress him (she would)." I knew an ice queen once. Anyhow, point being that I'm looking forward to the hunkering down that usually comes with a big snow storm. I'm going to hunker down in my house with the shades drawn, Christmas lights twinkling, White Christmas playing on the DVD, with Peanut at my feet because I have a bowl of popcorn on my lap. Ah... sounds dreamy.

Comments

Popular Posts