Hot Tamale!

Another beautiful day in the 70s here in Springfield. The tulips by my front steps that were still closed yesterday morning, had blossomed by afternoon. The droopy palm that I had moved indoors for the winter, has perked right up with a good soaking and some sunlight.

Saturday I spent some backyard time trying to dig out stepping stones. I unearthed a few. A few I uncovered and couldn't pull out. They seem to be bigger rockes as opposed to flat pieces.  I didn't think I worked too hard and I gave up when Peanut got antsy to go in. However, Sunday I was sore. Heck, I'm STILL sore. I'm old.
I also got a good pic of my headstone tulips. They are pretty. RIP.
If my lawn is lucky, I'll get it mowed early this week. I still need to finish ironing my freshly laundered curtains and get them hung up again. And stay tuned for the rest of the projects I hope to squeeze in after work this week. Good times shall be had by all.

Comments

Popular Posts