Administrative Professionals Week

I'm on day three of my celebration of Administrative Professionals Week. That is what we like to call dedication to one's profession. I've visited our local work watering hole, entertained a prospective sales recruit, and now I'm ready to dig my heels in for the big she-bang.

Tonight is The Secretaries Party at the Prairie Capital Convention Center. Tonight will test my resolve as a dedicated professional. My plan is to not get dragged to any bars after the party. If I can manage that, I know I won't be out too late. I still haven't packed for my trip to Wisconsin and tomorrow I will be under a time cruch to make it there in time for their World's Largest Office Party. Yeah..dedication.

That is the whirlwind that is this week and I hope I survive to blog about it.

Comments

Popular Posts