Stressure

My new word for that feeling I've been having lately.

It has been a stressful week trying to dig out from the vacation fall out. On top of that we had a sales person leave us this week and one of our support staff put in her notice. (Not to mention the other sales person who left or the two new hires who are still causing waves in my sea of tranquility). What will probably all turn out just fine kinda makes me feel like I'm in a pressure cooker now.

To be honest it first happened last week on my drive to WI. It is that 5th and 6th hour that usually test my patience (which, let's be honest, is just hanging on by a thread as it is). I was experiencing some crazy slow, traffic-blocking WI drivers and I got pretty worked up. Then I didn't feel well. I had this tension in my chest and my head was hot (literally) and I could feel my pulse in my ears. I didn't feel well for the rest of the afternoon.

Now today I did it again. I couldn't tell you the moment I crossed over into panic stress, but I felt sick all afternoon. Could the young girl with the low blood pressure who needed salt just to feel normal have grown up? Could she have high blood pressure?

Like most other health problems, I hope this stressure just goes away.

Comments

Popular Posts