Weekend Relaxation

I began my Saturday with laundry. After loading up the washer with my first load, I headed back upstairs. My slipper got caught under the open steps and sensing I would fall, I slammed my foot down. I hit my shin on the next step up and I think my arch slammed down on the backside of the stair. OUCH!

I took this as a sign that housework was not a good idea. I put my feet up, iced the shin, and sipped my coffee while perusing the Better Homes & Gardens.

After getting all numbed up, my leg felt pretty good and I headed out to walk my dog. On our way through the backyard, we stopped to clean up the yard. Peanut hung out while I raked. In the process I noticed a stone surface in the grass. I pulled away the grass to uncover a stepping stone. My curiosity urged me to look for more. This is when I stumbled upon a few that have the look of marble and are verticle instead of horizontal.

Yeah...you're thinking it too. I noticed there were numbers in one and I thought do I really want to keep looking and find out for sure what these stones really are? That is when I realized why there are random flowers in the grass around these stones.

Really? This is my relaxing weekend? I'm nervous to find out what today has in store for me.

Comments

Popular Posts