Here We Go

So I am still sick, but thanks to a visit to the doctor, I am getting over the pink eye fairly quickly. I suppose I should try to get more rest. Enter my new BFF, Nyquill. We are enjoying our snuggle time together.
I unfortunately didn't make it to St. Louis this weekend, but I did manage a mini-Illinois Adventure to the boy's favorite local pizza place in town. The lovely picture of the dancing dogs is hanging in the bar there. It pales in comparisson to the full wall-length one of dogs sitting at a bar. I just love it! And the pizza was pretty damn good too. After a recommendation from the couple sitting next to us, we tried the EBA- Everything But Anchovies. Pretty phenomenal if you ask me. I was even lucky enough to get custody of the leftovers!
Today I managed to get some housework done, run some errands, and get things squared away at work so hopefully I'll be able to get everything done this week. Friday is our big fireworks shindig and it is going to be busy, busy, busy! I'll be thankful for my new work radio this week.

Comments

Popular Posts