Looking Up, Looking Forward

I paid my chiropractor another visit today and again was impressed with how a little machine could further increase the mobility in my neck. I made an appointment for Monday, but am really hoping that I'll be in tip top shape after that. I'm practically as good as new.

Things are really looking up. Work is easing up and my thoughts turn to my extra-curricular activities. I don't know where this week has gone, but I'm looking forward to some fun times this weekend! Friday I have a date with my former co-worker friend to see Captain Geech & The Shrimp Shack Shooters and then on Sunday I will claim another Illinois adventure by attending the LPGA. I'm not even sure what that stands for except that it involves Ladies and Golf. I don't think there are letters in there for the sky box food and drink, but they are worth noting.

Comments

Popular Posts