Manic Monday

My jam-packed weekend turned out fairly well. I had a quite interesting evening out at The Curve Inn Friday to see Captain Geech and the Shrimp Shack Shooters. Saturday found me hosting a cookout for a few folks, which turned into quite a lovely afternoon and evening. And Sunday I ditched hitting the LPGA solo in favor of laziness. I loved practically every minute of it!

And not to be outdone by the craziness of the weekend, my Monday was pretty manic as well. Work days just fly by these days and I still worry I won't get everything done. However, the panic pace has slowed a little, which works better for me.

My lawn mower burn from two weeks ago is on its way to healing and apart from some mystery weekend bruising, I think I'm feeling pretty fine. I'll need to be in tip top condition for my out-of-town guest visiting all the way from up north in Minnesota. I can hardly wait! Four days left!

Comments

  1. Mystery bruising? Hmmm...what could that be from? ;)

    I'm jealous, I haven't sustained any mystery bruises for awhile. Of course, my bruising always came after I took part in strenuous activity. Were you a part of strenuous activity, Lisa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did carry the booth benches out of my basement by myself...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts