Ouch!

So, I'm a dork. I don't believe I've ever claimed to be otherwise. However, I have new evidence.

This morning I woke up seemingly pain free. I did usual morning routine stuff and hit the yoga mat for some early morning pilates. Apart from having been too long since I'd been on the mat, everything appeared normal. That was until I was doing some leg work. I was laying on my side, propping my head up with my hand and all of a sudden it felt as though my neck sprung.

There was a lot of pain involved. I tried to stretch out the neck while slipping past the rest of the leg routine. Luckily it was near the end of the workout. I worked through the rest as I could and when I hit the showers, I used the hottest water possible on my neck to try to ease the tension.

After driving to work and realizing I couldn't check my blind spot and couldn't cradle a phone on my shoulder, I made an appointment for the chiropractor. I am glad to say they increased my mobility with a little jack hammer to the spine and I've been biofreezing it up since. Hopefully this won't be another three-month chiropractic ordeal like the last time. *Fingers crossed.*

Comments

Popular Posts