Sickies

I may have had too fantastic of a time over the weekend. That tickle in my throat after visiting Buffalo Wild Wings last Thursday has turned into full-blown death settled in my lungs. I'm definitely not feeling well. And I'm very tired. Of course the super-fun times of the weekend could have added to my exhaustion.

My Tremplo Gang friends joined me Friday evening at my co-worker's going away party and then we hit up Franny's for a few. We ended up with a dance off in the street at closing time.  Saturday we had a lovely breakfast at the Charlie Parker's and then hit up Franny's for a bloody mary around 1pm. We had a big day and finally hit the hay around midnight. Sunday I attempted to recuperate. Obviously I still need more of that.

I think I'll take a little time off tonight to see if I can't get back on track. I have a St. Louis getaway planned for the weekend, so it would be nice to be back in tip top shape for that. I'm holding my breath for a brewery tour, but it is still up in the air. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Comments

Popular Posts