I'm Alive!

My parents wouldn't know I was still alive if I stopped blogging. So there you go. I'm still alive and kicking mom and dad. And I'll see you soon!

I had an unproductive week spending all my free time away from home. Now my house looks like I spent a week away from home. I need to clean up my act tonight. The laundry looks like it exploded in my closet. There are dirty dishes and spaghetti sauce splatter everywhere in my kitchen.  I don't even think I've vacuumed in over a week and a half. I would hate to come home to a house that looks like mine does right now. I will have to remedy that after errands tonight.

Peanut also needs some ramp practice time before we hit the road tomorrow. Oh, hey... maybe I should pack too. That would be a good idea!  I swear I'm going to whip myself back into shape tonight. I apologize for being such a slacker.

Comments

Popular Posts