Mmmmm...

So I worked late and then came home to clean the house. About 11 o'clock I decided I needed to kick up my feet (still tired from all the Secretaries Party running around on concrete). I poured myself a delicious birthday beer and decided I needed cheese dip. I'm pretty sure this doesn't happen to people who are raised outside of Wisconsin.

Anyhoo, I decided on spinach cheese dip. I threw together about a cup of spinach, a half cup of my favorite roasted garlic alfredo sauce, a tablespoon of lemon juice, an eighth of a teaspoon of black pepper, and about a cup of shredded cheddar jack cheese. Melted together into ooey gooey goodness and I can say my cheese dip craving is officially over...for now.

With the Secretaries Party officially put to bed and this cheese dip craving behind me, I've got all this time to think about having to fly all by myself this weekend. This is going to be one of those growth experiences. Yes. That's it.

Comments

Popular Posts