I Can Taste It

The holiday weekend is so close, I can taste it!

My brain was already checking out today. I need to focus! I need to take advantage of every last moment of this work week. I have so much to accomplish.

And once the weekend comes, I don't really even have any plans. I'm not even traveling, which feels strange for a holiday weekend.

I've got Wisconsin brats and brat buns that are calling out for some grilling. I've got a Better Homes & Gardens magazine that is calling out for porch time. And I've got this nagging feeling that I should accomplish something this weekend. But what?

I actually did a little planting thanks to my parents last weekend. I got pepper plants, parsley, basil, and mint. I'm so excited for that. I got another perennial, but I decided I need more color. And ferns are still on my want list for the porch.

So many possibilities...

Comments

Popular Posts