La Sigh

Oh it was a long day today.

I visited one of my favorite watering holes last night after work. It was one of those evenings where you fully intend to go home early, but completely lose all sense of time. It's tricky to know when to call it a night when time ceases to exist.

By the time I was crawling into bed, it was early indeed...early morning. Daybreak came around all too fast as well.

I chugged through my day at half speed, surprisingly accomplishing quite a bit including a little theatre design work over my lunch break. I still have a lot at work I haven't caught up on. This may be the weekend that needs to happen.

I have big hopes for these two little days. I'll need to get motivated to squeeze everything in. So far, I accomplished a porch nap with my weekend... and it was glorious.


Comments

Popular Posts