Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram

Sunday, July 10, 2011

So Sad

It is so sad to see a vacation coming to an end. I have had as much fun as possible here in Wisconsin.

I enjoyed pool time with the nieces complete with more and more jumping in by the girls and catching by the auntie. Pool time was followed by a delicious dinner made for me by my sis.  I also got to join in the family dinner out at a local establishment as a quick break from Catfish festivities.

My friends and I discovered some new Catfish festivities to keep us busy...bingo! And we had some traditional moments like the pancake breakfast followed by a walk to the river and dam tour lead by Kohlrabi. We topped it all off with a campfire or two after the crowds wore us out. Simply magical.

It will take me a few days to put it all into perspective.

2 comments:

  1. Your soup could use onions because you puree it they wouldn't any any structure other than viscosity and flavor. Just say'n!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't eat onions. None of my recipes include them. :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...