Day Late And A Dollar Tired

It's late. It's too late. And I'm so tired.

If only my motivation would strike earlier in the evening. I did really well right after I got home. I picked my one pepper and prepared it for freezing. I washed and froze juicy strawberries, plump blueberries, vibrantly green asparagus, and meat, meat, and more meat.

Luckily I was prepping dinner in the process because I hit my energy wall and had to break for food. I made asparagus with garlic and a garlic pepper encrusted steak. Did I mention I love garlic? Then I sliced up a cucumber for tomorrow's snack and cooked meat to haul to work and on the road.

So the fridge is all cleaned out, trash is out, and my bright red suitcase is bursting at the seams after I got my second wind! I'm mostly all prepared for the first of my September getaways. I just need to work my tail off tomorrow so I can get out of the office early and join the rest of the suckers on the highways and byways for the holiday weekend. It has been a long time since I headed North on 55. I can hardly wait!

Comments

Popular Posts