A Birthday Blog

So I wrote this really extensive blog yesterday about my birthday festivities and after hitting send I believe it got lost in cyber space. It never showed up on the blog, but a spam post did. Boo!
I will say that I spent the whole weekend with Kohlrabi and the Rabbi (I noticed the strangeness of that as I wrote it). They kept me entertained with cocktails and zombies and such. We visited Lincoln's homestead and sampled fudge at the Apple Barn and enjoyed a "big breakfast" at Charlie Parkers. Mostly absolutely glorious.
After there days of pre-birthday celebration and with Kohlrabi back on the road to Minnesota, the Rabbi and I ventured out one more time for a Real Birthday dinner at Bella Milano. It was a beautifully perfect way to quietly usher in my 34th year (NOTE TO MOM: That means I'm 33).

Comments

Popular Posts