Pile Of Parsley

While taking Peanut out last night I decided it was finally time to harvest the last of the parsley. Our temperatures are getting pretty cold in the evenings and I figured if I wanted to try to save this bountiful harvest, I probably should act quickly. After a few google searches I had a plan.
 I harvested all of the parsley from both containers. Four plants worth of growth. It was quite the pile of parsley.
I clipped off the leaves into this small glass.

Thanks to a Taste of Home Cooking School magazine tip I knew I could use my kitchen sheers to chop the parsley.
 Chop. Chop. Chop.

I bagged up NINE 1/4C servings into snack size bags. Can I just say, I couldn't survive without snack size bags. I frequenty use these for portioning out lonely girl servings for freezing.
Then I loaded up all the servings into my freezer bag and labled it. Hopefully this parsley will flavor my soups all winter long. Yay!

Comments

Popular Posts