Wrappin'

I wrapped up a little holiday cheer today. I haven't had the joy of buying a lot of Christmas presents for quite some time, but today I managed a little gift wrapping despite that!

It's amazing what a splash of gift wrap can do to brighten up the workplace! Add a dripping of icicle lights and blow in the fake snow and you have a winter wonderland on your hands.

I was shocked and appalled to hear of the snow hitting my friends and family in Wisconsin and Minnesota. I really feel for ya! That is why I hung so many snowflake ornaments as possible from the hallway ceiling. I want to really feel what it must be like for you with all that snow blowing around. It was even a little chilly in the office today. Brrr. I may have to take in a blankie to wrap up in!

Comments

Popular Posts