Back On Track

I've been eating junk. And a lot of it. I don't know if I can pull off a Whole30 during the fair and back to back shows, but I'm ready to get back on track.

I feel like a few days of clean eating maybe enough to get me to cut out the crap and amp up the nutrient value. I think I really need it! I'm going to need all the energy I can get heading into the final weeks of rehearsal.

I've also discovered recently that something other than gluten is giving me gluteny side effects and I think it's rice. I have been purchasing much more of the pre-packaged gluten free items and most of them contain rice flour. I need to cut that out to find out if my airways clear up. I miss the joy of being able to breathe.

I've got to pull this derailed train back on the tracks! Wish me luck. Oh and happy state fair to all!

Comments

Popular Posts