Friday Home Fun

Well, no state fair for me. No complimentary concert tickets presented themselves and I sure as hell am not paying to get in. I'm a spoiled media person. I don't pay for that sort of thing. Let's be honest... I'm not paying for anything until payday.

So with a beautiful evening in front of me and a few brats defrosting from my freezer, the grill and my new patio table was calling my name. I prepared brats, sauerkraut, and some frozen veggies and enjoyed them at my new table in the backyard followed by a leisurely perusal of the Illinois Times.

After dinner I tackled a few cleaning projects quickly before my motivation faded. Then after sinking into my old sofa (I'm enjoying our last days together), I compiled a list for the rest of the weekend's cleaning and project extravaganza.

Tomorrow is going to start early with another morning rehearsal out at the park. (I'm going to take sun screen this time!) But that means I'll be up and motivated and ready to tackle life when I get home. I've got to whip this house into shape before the craziness of tech week is upon me. I can do it!

Comments

Popular Posts