Wine-O

I had another really long day. How can everyday blah ditty blah be so hard to deal with? It isn't like I'm an air traffic controller for cryin' out loud. I work on Word documents, make copies, organize things, make things pretty. Seriously... I'm a slacker. But I usually slack the shit out of my day.

But as the day dragged on, my mood limbo-ed lower than I would expect. By rehearsal out at the park, I was practically useless. I stumbled over my lines and didn't have the concentration to develop my character in the least. Luckily we still have a week and a half left to work on that. I'll get there. I promise...you can feel confident in those ticket purchases!

On the way home following the token speed-limit driver from Petersburg (I swear to god... every damn night!), then following the below-the-speed-limit drivers on Veterans (I swear to god... every time I try to go anywhere!), I was considering what and how much I should drink when I got home.

Due to a nearly empty fridge, I couldn't be too picky. I pulled out a leftover bottle of wine from my Southern Illinois Wine Tour. You may wonder why I have a bottle of wine in the house as I have a hard time collecting wine without drinking it. Well, it's white. And the other day when I cracked open the bottle to compliment a lovely chicken and veggie pasta alfredo I was disappointed. So, it's been open a few days, but apparently it has mellowed (or I've reached a new wine low). It is completely drinkable and it sure is doing the trick.

I'm much less crabby. I'm much less concerned about being sad. And I'm much closer to lights out. Let's do this.

Comments

  1. Yay Wine! Seriously I need a drink too. Damn Whole30. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts