Birthday Weekend

For a pre-birthday weekend, it sure was a quiet one. I had a little funsies out on Friday. Which caused me to have a super-mellow Saturday followed by a less than productive Sunday. I had a whole weekend with nothing to do and I did nothing with it.

Today was beautiful. It would have been the perfect opportunity to clean up my yard for fall. Did I? No.

I intended to make Peanut a new comfy bed cover. Did I? No.

The only productive thing I accomplished was two loads of dishes because pretty much all I did this weekend was cook. Except for a birthday cake. I was intending to make myself grain-free red velvet cupcakes, but didn't. I purchased the ingredients, so I'm hoping for an early evening home in time to whip up a batch on Monday.

It was actually really great doing practically nothing, but I'm already regretting the loss of my next weekend which isn't going to allow me as much leisure time. It's going to be a long and stressful week. Happy Birthday to me...

Comments

Popular Posts