Longest Week Ever

Oh how it does drag on!

Work is busy but I swear, each day feels like at least three. I have just enough time between work and rehearsals to take care of the doggy business at home and rush off to the theatre. I can't even believe tomorrow is already Friday.

I'm hoping work only feels like one day, because rehearsal is going to feel like seven. It's the last night before we open to a sold out house and we need to run the show twice in full costume, hair, and make up. I'm tired just thinking about it!

But after a late rehearsal tonight I managed to throw together a salad for the potluck tomorrow, get a couple loads of laundry spinning, plus dishes, trash out, and vacuuming. All ready for the folks' visit tomorrow!

Peanut and I can hardly wait, but once they are here, I'll just want to sleep! Better get a few winks under my belt starting now.


Comments

Popular Posts