Super Sexy

On this day 22 of my Whole 30 I decided to test my health. I had a splitting headache for the last three days (I'm thinking perhaps medication withdrawal) and today I woke up virtually headache free. My health is once again on the upswing.

So I was thinking a spray painting project in my basement was a great idea. That's not true. I knew it wasn't a good idea, I just couldn't wait for the weather to agree. I'm impatient like that. Did I mention how much I miss my old workshop with ventilation?

So I set up my old sheet on the ground and masked off the innards of my special chair. And then I started spritzing the shiny black paint onto the wooden frame.

It never smells that bad while you're in it. But a whiff of fresh air sends my head spinning. Whew! High as a kite!

So after a second round (yes I HAD to finish), I'm airing out the house a little before bed. I'm actually afraid I'll drift off to never never land in my sleep. Peanut may already be there. He's enjoying a deep restful nap on this his birthday eve.

But I digress...the chair is looking super sexy, no? We're so close to the finish line!

Comments

Popular Posts