Kickin' Pizza Sauce

I just realized this recipe isn't on the blog and that's a shame! The piece of paper this is written on is falling apart and it needs to be archived for all times.

In a medium bowl, mix together:

14.5oz can no salt added diced tomatoes
6oz can tomato paste
1 clove garlic, minced
1 Tbsp honey
2 tsp dried oregano
2 tsp dried basil
1 tsp dried parsley
1/2 tsp lite salt
1/8 tsp black pepper
1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
1/8 tsp dried red pepper flakes
3 Tbsp grated parmesan (optional)

Let sit for at least 30 minutes to let flavors blend.

I topped my Chebe pizza crust with this tonight along with turkey pepperoni, green olives, and... CHEESE! Welcome to post Whole 30. I'm going to try to keep cheese to a minimum, but it's pizza for crying out loud. And I resisted having a bottle of wine with it, so I still count it as pretty good.

It almost feels like Friday!

Comments

Popular Posts