How Does Your Garden Grow?

I've been patiently tending my tomatoes through this slow growing summer. I originally purchased a tomato plant from Menards. It quickly sprouted small little tomatoes, and I just as quickly pulled half off so the plant could focus on growing. It had no such intentions.

It's growth stunted, it continued to work on these tiny little tomatoes. Several of which have now ripened, but they never grew to full size tomatoes.

Luckily my friend had a few extra tomatoes plants she started organically. I welcomed the plants into my garden and have been caring for them exactly as I have cared for the sad little Menards tomato.

They are gigantic! I've just finished staking them up because the two cages I had attached together still weren't enough support for the towering tomato.

Check out the organic cherry tomato size compared to the beefsteak Menards tomato. Sad, right? Then check out my unripened organic beefsteak that are well on their way to ripening. I cannot wait! I'm going to have an abundant harvest!

Comments

Popular Posts